OK, so Godzilla basically always look the same; still, the Godzilla costume remains ever popular. It goes to show that you just keep a good man (okay, monster, and the ‘good’ part is arguable), down.
Godzilla has always been a monster to reckon with. And in the movie Godzilla: King of Monsters, Godzilla proves once again, that he (or is it she?—no one seems to know). Anyway, it’s not a monster to mess with.
Over the years, this deadly monster of destruction has become earth’s protector.
A sequel to the 2014 movie, this version showcases Kaiju monsters fighting alongside Godzilla.
These monsters are:
1. King Ghidorah: a three-headed, dragon-like monster with two huge wings and two tails who is one of Godzilla’s formidable arch enemies. It’s a sight to behold.
2. Rodan: another winged monster that flies very fast, capable of leveling a city by simply flying over it.
3. Mothra: a colorful and furry giant moth that teams up with Godzilla in standing on the side of humans fighting Ghidora.
Check out their monster masks:
- King Ghidorah
- Rodan mask
- Mothra mask
So, to the delight of movie goers, Godzilla rises again to save the world, proving that he’s still and always will be king of monsters.
This Halloween, you can star as the king of monsters wearing one of the costumes based on the movie.
These costumes can fit all different sizes depending on which one you purchase.
One of these costumes is an inflatable one and it comes with a battery-operated fan. You will have to buy the batteries separately.
This inflatable Godzilla costume is made of polyester so it’s lightweight. The color is a mix of brown and gray and comes pre-printed with the Godzilla markings.
Made of polyester, it’s also available in children’s sizes.
This one is a jumpsuit with easy in and out access. The show covers adhere with bands. There is a mask with this costume, and it is separate from the jumpsuit so your child will be able to remove it.
The mask is not a full head mask.
• To get the tail of the costume to have that filled out look you’re going to have to stuff it with something. You could use material such as pillow fill that you can get at a craft store.
• If you would prefer to wear regular clothes or you want the pieces separately, you can buy just buy the Godzilla mask as an accessory. You’ll be able to get both the newer Godzilla masks as well as the ones based on the older movies.
You can also purchase the Godzilla hands separately.
The Mothra mask is also available as one of the costume choices based on the movie. This is a latex mask that slips on.
The brown and silver mask does have some fierce looking fangs. There’s a touch of blue color on either side of the eye holes.
Another choice of costumes based on this movie is the King Ghidorah costume.
This costume is a brown tunic top with two of the heads on the costume sleeves. These sleeves look like the wingspan of a bat. The middle part of the monster’s head is a single mask.
If you prefer all three of the heads together, you can buy that as one mask.
With the popularity of Godzilla, King of Monsters movie, you may want to shop for any of the Godzilla costumes as soon as possible to avoid disappointing anyone, including yourself.
So, create your own MonsterVerse: arrange a Godzilla group costume based on the movie and monster out on Halloween night. All hail, Godzilla!