As a couple: Which costume to select from the reported best couples Halloween costumes this year. There are so many ideas online from the pre-made, fully assembled couples costumes that you can purchase to the individual choices that you can pair yourself.
Here are a few couples’ Halloween costumes that you may want to consider:
Halloween costumes for couples
1. BLT sandwich couples costume
Hope this one doesn’t inspire cravings.
If you like bacon, maybe the mere suggestion of this may spark your sense of smell and you’ll swear someone is frying bacon nearby.
Let’s continue the food trend. How about…
2. What goes together like bacon and eggs?
A bacon and eggs couples costume. Yes, bacon. Again.
No one will have to guess if you belong together when you wear the adult bacon and eggs couples Halloween costumes to the party.
They’re made from lightweight foam covered with fabric that resembles bacon and eggs and easy to wear over clothing.
3. Wine and Cheese Couples Costume
Some people just like to enjoy the finer things in life….Enough said…
More food costume ideas for couples…
Of course, Halloween is more than just food…
4. Couples Adam and Eve costume
How about going to the party or trick or treating as the couple who are the father and mother of us all – Adam and Eve?
And, you don’t even have to get naked.
The adult Adam and Eve couples costumes are flesh-tones jumpsuits with leaver to cover certain body parts.
Leaf headpieces complete this unique couples costume.
5. Couples Battery and Jumper Cable Costume
Talk about belonging together. If you own a car, you know the score here. You’ve just got to have these tools together and functioning at all times or else you’ll be in big trouble.
If you think you and your partner are the perfect pair, what better way to express that than with the battery and jumper cable couples costumes? One can’t do without the other.
Disney couples costumes
6. Cruella and the Dalmatian costumes
This Halloween, become the fashionable fashionista, Cruella, and select one of her many outfits to celebrate with one of the 101 Dalmatians.
7. Elsa and Kristoff from the Frozen 2 movie…
- The Elsa costume…
- a brilliant blue floor length dress with sequins on it to make it sparkle like the princess’s dress in the movie.
- the sleeves of the dress are sheer and so is the floor length cape.
- the costume can come with a tiara, blue gloves, and a braided wig. But not all of them do, so you might have to buy some of these items separately.
The Kristoff costume comes with…
- a black tunic that has gray faux fur on the collar, sleeves, and bottom edge.
- The belt is red, pink, and purple, designed to look like Kristoff’s from the film.
- It also comes with a matching black hat and gray boot covers.
8. Chucky and Bride of Chucky from Child’s Play movie.
Yep. Believe it or not, psycho doll Chucky has a bride, Tiffany, who shares his love of bloodshed. (Say, are these two deadly psycho dolls still together? Guess we’ll see in the upcoming TV series, Chucky )
- The Chucky costume…
Chucky’s outfit hasn’t changed much over the years. It’s still the basic jean overalls and t-shirt. And the pint-sized maniac certainly hasn’t changed at all over time. He’s always ready to terrorize. “Wanna play?” Chucky costume…
- stitched-up face mask
- blue overalls with printed designs
- the overalls has a pocket.
- Bride of Chucky costume is the traditional white wedding dress.
If you have the inclination to dress up as a bride (albeit a killer one), then Chucky’s bride’s costume is for you. It consists of…
9. The Joker and Harley Quinn costume
Can’t believe we’re including another dysfunctional couple in this post. But here goes…The Joker movie was a hit so the Joker’s costume from the movie was popular. The history of the Joker’s and Harley Quinn’s romantic relationship was complicated to put it mildly. Still, why not pair them together for a Joker and Harley couples costume this Halloween, seeing they are no longer “an item” in the current movie world?
Having gone their separate ways, both personally and professionally, the…
10. Caveman and Cavewoman couples costume
Ready to go back to the stone age–just for one day? Surely, life must have been less stressful. Here’s your opportunity to dress up like cavepeople. Experience pre-historic dressing. Ditch the cumbersome modern day clothing. Pretend–for a few hours. Ah, the simpler life.
There are many options for mixing and matching these costumes. Check it out here…
Get more ideas and dress to impress this Halloween with Couples Costumes from HalloweenCostumes.com